A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Auckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auckley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Auckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Auckley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Auckley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Auckley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis H Auckley MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Auckley practice?
- Dr. Dennis Auckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Auckley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.