A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Auckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Auckley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Auckley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Auckley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auckley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Auckley practice?
Dr. Dennis Auckley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Cleveland Anesthesiologists.