A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Liu, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Liu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis B Liu MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Liu practice?
- Dr. Dennis Liu has 10 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Liu practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Winfield Urologists and Winfield Pediatric Specialists.