A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Baily is Excellent. Dr. Baily has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baily graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baily has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Quincy Medical Center
- South Shore Mental Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baily accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Baily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Baily practice?
Dr. Dennis Baily practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Norwell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, MA.
See Norwell Family Physicians and Norwell Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Baily, Dr. Denny Baily, Dr. Deon Baily, Dr. Dion Baily, Dr. Dwight Baily, Dr. Sid Baily