A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Baily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Baily is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baily graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Baily has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Quincy Medical Center
- South Shore Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis B Baily DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Baily practice?
- Dr. Dennis Baily has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Baily practices Family Medicine near Norwell, MA.
See Norwell Family Physicians.