A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Baiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Baiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Baiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Developmental Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiser graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baiser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Baiser practice?
Dr. Dennis Baiser practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Medical Genetics near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ.
See Trenton Pediatricians, Trenton Adolescent Specialists, Trenton Internists, and Trenton Geneticists.