A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Baiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Baiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Baiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baiser graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baiser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis M Baiser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Baiser practice?
- Dr. Dennis Baiser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Baiser practices Pediatrics near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ.
See Trenton Pediatricians.