Dr. Dennis Baiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Baiser?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Baiser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2014

Wouldn't have given any stars but had to pick ONE

I can understand now why all the office staff at Hamilton Pediatrics are rude, impatient and nasty....Their lead Physician, Dennis Baiser, is exactly that. You should be ashamed of yourselves working with children, when you clearly do not have the patience or kindness. Maybe when you first started doing this career you did, but shame on you now and shame on all your office staff for their rudness and for the lack of compassion. My irritation also stems from record requests - I dont understand how on earth you can breach continuation of care for children by holding immunization records until past due balances are paid. My childrens CURRENT pediatrician need to know what shots you administered, their school needs to know and their daycare provider. I understand a charge for copied records is acceptable but in no way are you allowed to hold my childs immunization records "hostage". SHAME ON THIS WHOLE OFFICE, I hope you retire TODAY

April 23rd, 2010

Do NOT Recommend

Been taking my 18 month to Dr Baiser since my son was 12 months. The very first impression we made was his rush to leave as soon as the examination was done. We are first-time parents and have lost of questions, and i personally have been brought up to have complete trust and faith in doctors. So often try not to rely on websites or books, and would rather hear it from the person we have trusted our child's health care with. But Dr Baiser, in every single visit of ours in the last 10 months, has consistently expressed his impatience every time we stopped him from leaving, just so that we could ask him our questions. This last visit was the last straw. He actually told me my questions we , and i quote "This is Ridiculous. Your question are ridiculous, but go on..."!!!!! How could he say something like that? Well, we are NEVER seeing him again and my advice to all parents is to keep away.

March 25th, 2010

Would not recommend

I no longer go to this practice but I would not recommend Dennis Baiser at all. He isn't good with handling babies and is rough with handling them. Not only that, he is rude, and quite frankly, not a good doctor at all. He misdiagnosed my daughter saying she had a weight problem and put her in the hospital which they did a ton of blood work. Turned out the scales were not calibrated at the pediatricians office. Instead of verifiying with a different scale, he just put her in the hopsital. The Hospital's Dr was floored at how he could make a mistake and said there was nothing wrong with my daughter and that she shouldn't of been admitted. This isn't the main reason why I am giving him a bad review. It's his rudness and behavior of following visits. Intersting, I saw 2 reviews that were produced from the same person giving him a good review. It must be a relative or him doing it himself because both the reviews were created on the same day, but used two different first names with the same exact last initial of M. Both reviews had smiliarities also.

March 24th, 2015