A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Balfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balfe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balfe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Balfe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Extravasation of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Materials
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Balfe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balfe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Balfe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Balfe practice?
- Dr. Dennis Balfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Balfe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.