A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Balfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balfe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balfe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Balfe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Extravasation of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Materials
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Balfe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balfe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Balfe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Balfe practice?
- Dr. Dennis Balfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Balfe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.