A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Barcz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Barcz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Barcz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barcz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Barcz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Victor Barcz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis V. Barcz practice?
- Dr. Dennis Barcz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Barcz practices Otolaryngology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Arvada Otolaryngologists.