Dr. Dennis Barek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Barek?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Barek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 31st, 2017

Dr. Barek Ruined my Life!!!!!!!!!

Procedure/procedures were not explained what was going to be performed. I wad used, deceived and tsken advantage of for this doctors own financial gain. He destroyed all of my features and mutilated me!!!!

July 25th, 2017

i Just want my life back!!!

I just want to function normally! Dr. Barek destroyed all of my festures and my ability to function! He is sick and inhumane what kind of doctor would do this to somebody!!!! He intentionally ruined my life!

June 18th, 2017

Why did this happen to me!

Why? Why did you take my life from me Dr Barek? Why did you destroy everything in my life. Why did you let me lose everything!

June 18th, 2017

Prisoner in my own body because of disasterous surgery

I now do not live my life, I only exist in it because I cannot function from the surgery dr barek performed on me.

June 12th, 2017

Ruined my life! He took everything from me.!

Why did you do this to.my life dr. Barek!! Why would you put me through such an aggressive surgery ! Why wouldnt make sure that i understood. Instead you didnt give me a preop! What surgeon does this! You are sick because you planned this destructionl!! Why! Why did you take my life from me. Are you this sadistisk and money hungry? And no regard for me or my life and only concern for yoursel and your bank acccount! You are a sick man and should lose his license for what you did to me.

May 24th, 2017

No Guilt or Remorse

Dr. Barek has no Guilt or Remorse for what he did. He is emotionless. Destroyed my looks and my life and I live with this disaster and he just goes on with his life!!! He is out on vacations and golf courses while I am homebound because I cant function!!!It sickens me that this man got away with destoying my life!!!

April 18th, 2017

No regard for me or my life!! He did whatever he wanted!!!

Dr. Barek had no regard for my life or how this would effect me, he did whatever he wanted while i was under anesthesia. He cut and cut and kept cutting. I have problems looking in the mirror from what he has done.I can no longer have a normal life because of him!!! Very sick individual!!!! God helo me for trusting someone like this.!!!! He is pathethic!!!

April 9th, 2017

DR. BAREK IS INHUMANE

Dr. BAREK IS INHUMANE, HE RUINS YOUR LIFE, TAKES YOUR MONEY AND JUST WALKS AWAY.!!!!! WHAT DOES HE CARE HOW THIS EFFECTS YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, HE GOT HIS MONEY AND MOVED ON. VERY SICK MAN !!! I'M SORRY THAT I EVER HAD HIM ANYWHERE NEAR ME !!!! HINDSIGHT IS 20/20 !!!!!!!!!!!!

March 4th, 2017

Unconsented procedures

Dr. Barek performed produres that were unconsented to.

February 9th, 2017

He cut and cut and kept cutting

Why Dr. Barek did you do this to my life!!! You cut and cut and had no regard for how much this would destroy me !! It seems that this was intentional!!! Otherwise, this procedure would have been explained to me and i would have never had this surgery. Did you get your thrills by doing this to me?? You are sick and you got a way with this and i live with this everyday and i cant function. Why!!!!!! Why!! You should have never operated on me. My life would have been so different. I am a prisoner in my own body because of you!!!!!

February 7th, 2017

I made the biggest mistake of my life going to this doctor !!!!

I regret the day that i ever consulted with him and had surgery with this doctor! I suffer everyday and live in pain from his surgery. I question how a surgeon can even do this to a patient!! And then expect them to live a normal life after his disasterous aggressive surgery. He is sick and cares for nobody but himself. He has ruined my life!!!!!!

January 31st, 2017

Destroyed my face and other features

This doctor performed a disaterous surgery!. He ruined my nose, my face and other features. He performed am extremely agressice surgery. These procedures performed WERE NOT unconsented to !!! He has ruined my life.