Dr. Dennis Barek MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Great Neck, NY

1.9

April 18th, 2017
No regard for me or my life!! He did whatever he wanted!!!
Dr. Barek had no regard for my life or how this would effect me, he did whatever he wanted while i was under anesthesia. He cut and cut and kept cutting. I have problems looking in the mirror from what he has done.I can no longer have a normal life because of him!!! Very sick individual!!!! God helo me for trusting someone like this.!!!! He is pathethic!!!

April 9th, 2017
DR. BAREK IS INHUMANE
Dr. BAREK IS INHUMANE, HE RUINS YOUR LIFE, TAKES YOUR MONEY AND JUST WALKS AWAY.!!!!! WHAT DOES HE CARE HOW THIS EFFECTS YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, HE GOT HIS MONEY AND MOVED ON. VERY SICK MAN !!! I'M SORRY THAT I EVER HAD HIM ANYWHERE NEAR ME !!!! HINDSIGHT IS 20/20 !!!!!!!!!!!!

March 4th, 2017
Unconsented procedures
Dr. Barek performed produres that were unconsented to.

February 9th, 2017
He cut and cut and kept cutting
Why Dr. Barek did you do this to my life!!! You cut and cut and had no regard for how much this would destroy me !! It seems that this was intentional!!! Otherwise, this procedure would have been explained to me and i would have never had this surgery. Did you get your thrills by doing this to me?? You are sick and you got a way with this and i live with this everyday and i cant function. Why!!!!!! Why!! You should have never operated on me. My life would have been so different. I am a prisoner in my own body because of you!!!!!

February 7th, 2017
I made the biggest mistake of my life going to this doctor !!!!
I regret the day that i ever consulted with him and had surgery with this doctor! I suffer everyday and live in pain from his surgery. I question how a surgeon can even do this to a patient!! And then expect them to live a normal life after his disasterous aggressive surgery. He is sick and cares for nobody but himself. He has ruined my life!!!!!!

January 31st, 2017
Destroyed my face and other features
This doctor performed a disaterous surgery!. He ruined my nose, my face and other features. He performed am extremely agressice surgery. These procedures performed WERE NOT unconsented to !!! He has ruined my life.

January 31st, 2017
Poor communication
Performs procedures not consented to.

January 17th, 2017
I wish i never had surgery with this doctor, he ruined my life and didnt even tske responsibility for the disasterous surgery he performed. He was not clear in explaining surgery and what to expect. I would have run from this doctor. He is money hungry and only cares about himself and has no regard for his patients.