Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Bartholomew
Dr. Dennis Bartholomew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Bartholomew is affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital, University Hospital and The Ohio State University Hospital. Dr. Bartholomew has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Bartholomew has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Dennis Bartholomew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Kandamurugu Manickam
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi15
Dr. Joan Atkin
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi35
Dr. Scott Hickey
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi12