Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Bartholomew
Dr. Dennis Bartholomew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Bartholomew is affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital, University Hospital and The Ohio State University Hospital. Dr. Bartholomew has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Bartholomew has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Dennis Bartholomew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.