A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Beckworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Beckworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Beckworth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckworth graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Beckworth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis D Beckworth MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Beckworth practice?
- Dr. Dennis Beckworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Beckworth practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Oncologists.