A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bentley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Bentley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bentley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentley graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bentley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis F Bentley MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Bentley practice?
- Dr. Dennis Bentley has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Bentley practices Urology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Stow, OH and Barberton, OH.
See Akron Urologists.