A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bernardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Bernardini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bernardini, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardini graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernardini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernardini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Bernardini practice?
Dr. Dennis Bernardini practices Pulmonary Disease near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Pulmonologists.