A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bernardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Bernardini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernardini
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernardini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bernardini, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardini graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bernardini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lincoln Bernardini MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Bernardini practice?
- Dr. Dennis Bernardini has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Bernardini practices Pulmonary Disease near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Pulmonologists.