A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bernardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Bernardini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernardini
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernardini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bernardini, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardini graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bernardini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lincoln Bernardini MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Bernardini practice?
- Dr. Dennis Bernardini has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Bernardini practices Pulmonary Disease near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Pulmonologists.