Dr. Dennis Bernardini MD Patient Reviews

October 18th, 2016
TERRIBLE office staff!!
I read many great reviews about this doctor, but his office staff is HORRIBLE!! Valerie is rude, condescending and said nasty things about me to other employees with me on the phone hearing it! What nerve, I will NOT come here!!

September 9th, 2016
Sometimes you at wait to see Dr. Bernadini, but he spends time with each patient and truly cares about his patients!

February 4th, 2014
The best
I moved to the west coast and sorely miss Dr. B. He is a top doctor who spends the time with you it takes to take care of all your needs. You do have to wait but he is worth the wait. As an RN I worked with him and saw how he worked with his patients. He is tops!

August 1st, 2013
great doctor. would highly recommend him. very knowledgeable, explains things in detail, and also very kind and personable. nice office staff also.

January 7th, 2012
Most thorough doctor I've ever been to
I had been a patient of Dr Bernadini years ago then moved. My parents, also patients, moved 5 hours away yet travel to keep him as their physician. I moved back to the area and am back to seeing Dr Bernadini. He never ceases to amaze me w/his thoroughness, wonderful bedside manner & all around caring and concerned Dr. Sometimes a wait at the office but every second is worth it. This Dr will give you peace of mind that EVERYTHING has been checked out!

September 30th, 2011
Bad doctor!
I went once and will never go back. I was first appt for the day, and after an hour and 10 minutes of waiting, I got a call about a family emergency. I told the secretary of this, and said I must go, will be back shortly. I returned 15-20 minutes later and he told me to reschedule for a month later! What an arrogant doctor- no understanding of a family emergency.. and I had already waited over an hour. Never again!

August 7th, 2011
The best
I wouldn't trade him for any other doctor. He is thorough and caring. I have been using him for over 15 years and there is no one better. He spends a lot of time with you, and reviews your past history. Bring a good book to read while waiting to see him, but it is worth the wait for the amount of time he spends with you.

July 24th, 2011
Outstanding is an understatement to describe the quality of care offered by this physician and the supporting staff. A very rare find.

April 18th, 2011
Best physician ever! wonderful bedside manner! very caring, sensitive to patients needs. I would definitely recommend him.

February 18th, 2011
Allicyn Finneran
The best!

November 1st, 2010
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Bernardini is a very excellent Dr. He doesn't miss a thing. He also makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything. If another Dr. had requested you have tests Dr. Bernardini wants a copy of the results. If he has a question he will get in touch with that Dr. Answers your questions with no hesitation. He is great.

October 18th, 2008
CARING
I HAVE BEEN USING DR B FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE.......HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT I DO OR SAY OR WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH....YOU COULDN'T FIND A BETTER DR OR PERSON TO HELP YOU IN ALL OF YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS......HE EXTENDS HIMSELF TO YOU AND LISTENS TO YOU .....NEVER A RUSH TO GET YOU OUT OF HIS OFFICE AND YES YOU WAIT A WHILE TO GET IN TO SEE HIM WHEN YOU ARE AT THE OFFICE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT BUT YOU KNOW THAT HE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU ALL THE TIME THAT YOU NEED AND IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT..............HE IS A GENUINE PERSON,,,,,,,,,,