A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Birenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Birenbaum, Internist, Hematologist, Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Densitometry
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Birenbaum graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Birenbaum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Harold Birenbaum MD is a male Hematologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Birenbaum practice?
- Dr. Dennis Birenbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Birenbaum practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists and Dallas Oncologists.