A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Birenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Birenbaum, Internist, Hematologist, Oncology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birenbaum
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Birenbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Densitometry
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Birenbaum graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Birenbaum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Harold Birenbaum MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Birenbaum practice?
- Dr. Dennis Birenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Birenbaum practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See McKinney Hematologists and McKinney Oncologists.