A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bishop, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bishop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Bishop MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Dennis Bishop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Bishop practices Emergency Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Knoxville Emergency Physicians.