Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

WORST DOCTOR EVER show details WORST DOCTOR EVER
Mar 3rd, 2016

Don't understand how this guy made it to the Top Docs list. He has zero bedside manner, misdiagnosed me, and is an all-around dummy. He walks around like his poop doesn't stink, but I have news for him. It's also very dangerous to be near him with his nose. That thing must constantly be growing from all his lies.

Feb 24th, 2016

I am actually a practicing physician myself who happens to be a patient of Dr. Bojrab. Dr. Bojrab has now been caring for me for over 20 years (I am now several years out from 2 surgeries and see him periodically for routine follow-up). Dr. Bojrab is a wonderful physician, but also a wonderful, caring person.

by Kathy D. Martini on Dec 9th, 2015

Dr. Bojrab and his staff are wonderful, kind and excellent in what they do. I am truly grateful for Dr. Bojrab and his staff for the care they have and are giving me.

Another Brilliant physician show details Another Brilliant physician
by Rhea on Sep 20th, 2015

Although it can be very hard to get an appointment with him for acute problems, he really is brilliant. I am in the medical community and and he has the reputation for being the best. I have been lucky enough to see him twice now and I see why. He is also very compassionate. He will sit down and look at you in the eyes and when he asks how you're doing, you know he genuinely cares. I'm 27, and I feel like he has that fatherly touch in his care, and it's very comforting. At the same time though, he is direct and thorough. He made sure to communicate with my neurologist and made sure my health care was being coordinated properly. And his staff is fantastic. You never feel like you're bothering them, they're always smiling, and they seem to genuinely care and go above and beyond to try and help you. The audiologist was great at explaining everything, and very professional, and I don't doubt any of the testing or examinations I got from his office.

Feb 25th, 2015

Refuse to come back to this office, this doctor was nothing but....He only spent about 5 mins with me and handed me a pamphlet saying I had to educate myself about my ears. I am 42 yrs old and know well enough about my hearing loss and don't need to "educate" myself. Then he jumps the gun saying about surgeries, tell me about low sodium diet and I told him I don't eat much salt and his reaction to me was "BULL" meaning he is calling me a liar to my face, told me he was going to give me a script for water pills, by the time I left I got no script and was told to make an appt for another test for VNG on another day. Long wait - at least 1.5 before I got to see the associate doctor. The nurse was not particular friendly either. She did my blood pressure over my sweatshirt instead of me taking my sleeve up when I asked politely to make it easier for her, she said No, just leave it. Associate spent more time w/ me than the actual doctor but still I am not coming back ever again to someone who has rude attitude. Office is also very disorganized as well I noticed in Royal Oak Location!

WOW, COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR show details WOW, COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR
by Terry P. on Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Bojrab is the most intelligent, kind, compassionate and wonderful doctor I have ever met. Dr. Bojrab was the ONLY doctor who was able to properly diagnose me, and took time EVEN on weekends, HOLIDAYS and at the end of long days to check in with me, check with me to see how I was feeling and gauge how I was recovering. If that's not the most kind, sympathetic, compassionate doctor I have ever met. He was very concerned in making sure that I felt well and recovered properly to help my husband with our children. He explained my diagnosis with my husband and laid out all the options. He is SUCH an amazing human that is passionate about helping others and it is people like Dr. Bojrab that make the world a better place!!!!! HIGHEST OF RECOMMENDATIONS!

Mar 27th, 2014

Unsympathetic.

Incredibly Smart Physician show details Incredibly Smart Physician
by Emily P. on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr. Bojrab completely and accurately healed my complex diagnosis that 5 other docs couldn't. He was prompt, incredibly informative and took the time to answer all of my questions about my procedure. He came to visit me after my procedure to check on my healing and took the time to follow up and ensure that everything was good. He is an incredibly talented doctor, with an impressive amount of knowledge. He is the most friendly and patient man. He remembered to ask me about my daughter and made sure I understood absolutely everything. He is a godsend!

What a Lifesaver! show details What a Lifesaver!
by Blake Smith on Oct 2nd, 2013

Dennis Bojrab cured my brain tumor that had a surviving rate of 5%!!!! He is a amazing doctor because he was very patient-friendly, exercised me surgery like it was no big deal, and he made me feel great! I would recommend this doctor for anyone.

BEST DOCTOR EVER. show details BEST DOCTOR EVER.
by Emily P. on Sep 5th, 2013

DR. BOJRAB IS THE MOST KIND, INTELLIGENT AND COMPASSIONATE MAN I HAVE HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF CALLING MY DOCTOR. HE SAVED MY HEARING!! I am a 23 year old female with no history of hearing loss, ear problems or loud music and I woke up one day with horrible pressure problems after a long international flight. I instantly panicked and made an appointment with Dr. Bojrab based on a recommendation. I now have my hearing back. Dr. Bojrab squeezed me in even though he was booked full and stayed late to see me. He had me take a very thorough hearing test (with an incredibly friendly staff member) and scheduled me for an electrodes test. He asked the staff to email him the results immediately and he called me that day to explain the results. He put me on a water pill and low sodium diet, and saw me exactly one week later to have my hearing tested and compared the results. During the interim he made himself available to my questions and concerns and spent time to accurately explain what had happened. DR. BOJRAB SAVED MY HEARING, MY HEARING HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RESTORED!!!

May 23rd, 2013

I am 20 years old and have had ear problems my whole life. Up until a year ago, the pain got worse and more frequent. My physician referred me to Dr. Bojrab. I cannot be more happy. After months and months of not having answers of what's wrong with me, he was able to give me a diagnosis, one that less than 6% of the population is diagnosed with. So yes, having a very rare disease, I was nervous and scared. He reassured me that he is specialized in this and does these surgeries all the time and promised me that he would fix me. And certainly, he kept his promise! Knowing how I was feeling, Dr. Bojrab made me feel at ease. Going into the surgery, I was very excited to finally be able to hear at maximum level again when everything would be finished! Entering the operation room, he greeted me with a warm smile saying, "We've been waiting on you, princess." I have never felt more welcomed by a surgeon in my life. If you need a doctor, I promise that Dr. Bojrab will give you the answers you need and will treat you as a person, and not just another patient with dollar signs written on their forehead.

Dr. Bojrab is an UNBELIEVABLE DOCTOR! Best in the WORLD! show details Dr. Bojrab is an UNBELIEVABLE DOCTOR! Best in the WORLD!
by Andrew Rewfeld on Apr 15th, 2013

Being a young 20s something with a newly developed tinnitus syndroms, I was frustrated and devastated after going to many doctors with inaccurate diagnosis and the inability to continue my routine. I finally (thank goodness) was recommended to go to Dr. Bojrab, and I have never been so happy in my entire life. Dr. Bojrab's staff fit me into a sought after appointment after hearing me break down on the phone. Dr. Bojrab (before ever meeting me) agreed to come into the office BEFORE his earliest appointment to see me. He greeted me with a huge smile and began examinations and tests leading to the proper diagnosis. He followed up PERSONALLY - which was so kind because he sees over 100 patients a day, and informed me of different treatment options in a way I could understand. Because of this caring and brilliant doctor, my quality of life has increased and I can spend more time with my family, my kids and my wife. Dr. Dennis Bojrab is the best doctor in the entire world. Thank you Dr B!!

Great Doc, Great Bedside Manner show details Great Doc, Great Bedside Manner
Oct 30th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Boijab by another physician, and he saw me 1 hour later. The speed of getting an appointment saved the hearing in my right ear. After two steroid injections ( Sounds much worse than it is. The novacaine before a dental procedure hurts more ) my hearing began to come back.

If you want the absolute best care in the nation, and don't mind waiting for it- see DR Bojrab! show details If you want the absolute best care in the nation, and don't mind waiting for it- see DR Bojrab!
Aug 12th, 2012

My ear drum perforated when I was 12, leading to chronic ear infections. Hearing loss continued to progress. I saw an ENT Dr, who lost my trust when he cleaned my ear with warm water and hydrogen peroxide causing incredible pain. So, there was no way I would allow him to fix my ear. However he did recommend me to Michigan Ear Institute and Dr Bojrab. Dr Bojrab is an expert in his field. He patiently answered all my questions (I always came with a list). The fellows that cleaned out my ear were extremely careful and tender. The tympanoplasty went very well. Now, 5 months post surgery I have healed beautifully, I can finally swim again

Personable and Professional- a healing genius! show details Personable and Professional- a healing genius!
Jul 16th, 2012

I was very nervous after chronic temporal pain to get it checked out. I looked online and asked around and above and beyond Dr. Bojrab was the best ranking physician for neurology in Michigan and Ohio ( i am from Ohio ). That said, I drove five hours and it was worth every minute. From the get-go, Dr. Bojrab was very thorough and accurate in properly diagnosing me and breaking it into digestible and understandable terms. He assured me that I was going to be OK and well cared for. After my surgery, he personally dropped in many times as well as called frequently to make sure I was doing well. I have since recovered and feel like I have gained my life back. This doctor is one of a kind and he went above and beyond for me. He is personable, incredibly intelligent and made me feel confident in my recovery- and he was absolutely right!! I love Dr. Bojrab and cannot thank him enough.

Doctor Bojrab show details Doctor Bojrab
Apr 15th, 2012

Dr. Bojrab is amazing at what he does. He accuartley cured my illness, and it was an immediate follow up. I would recommend him to anybody. I rate him 10/10.

Good things come to those who wait show details Good things come to those who wait
Feb 1st, 2012

It seemed like forever to see Dr. Bojrab. I waited patiently while others were called back to see him. I thought for sure that they had forgotten about me. I waited hours.. Finally, an intern looked at my ear. Walked out and 45 minutes later in came Dr. Bojrab. Dr. Bojrab came in and explained the surgery. Had me sheduled immediately and took his time with me. I thought because I waited for so long that he was just another surgeon who could care less of my time.. He is not. He is a thoughtful and caring person. Dr. Bojrab was able to restore my hearing. For me he is worth the wait. Thank you

Jan 26th, 2012

cocky and rude ,hope hes a better doctor than his bedside manner indicates

SAVIOR show details SAVIOR
Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. bojrab closed a gapping hole in my left ear so now I can swim and hear 20x better! Thank you doctor Bojrab!

awesome show details awesome
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Bojrab is an awesome doctor and a wonderful person. He has helped me, my daughter, granddaughter and will be seeing my husband soon. He performs miracles. My daughter's ears are a total disaster and has had problems all her life. Dr. Bojrab has been a miracle worker with her. Super guy!!!!!!!!!!

MORE THAN AWESOME!!! show details MORE THAN AWESOME!!!
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Bojrab fixed my problem in my first visit with him! I had a positional vertigo problem off and on for a number of years and got nowhere with the ENT I was seeing. Sent home with exercises to do 3x day and a low salt diet. I knew what I had going on and Dr. Bojrab basically confirmed it. I had some audiology testing and an ENG performed and everything was normal. He told me if it happens again, and lasts for more than one day, call him and come in and he will do the Epley maneuver again. No homework either! I wish all of my doctors could help me as much and as quickly as he did! Thank you Dr. Bojrab! P.S. Great office staff too!

Dr. Bojrab Review show details Dr. Bojrab Review
Aug 8th, 2011

He is the BEST! He is so humble despite being a very famous surgeon. I now know why he is so highly reviewed. He IS SO INTELLIGENT!! He is VERY accurate and kind. He eased me and my son into the appointment, and while I was seeing him, his beautiful daughter came in and introduced herself and quietly waited for her father and assisted him- clearly, he is a wonderful father as well and treated my kids in such an amazing way. He is VERY PASSIONATE at what he does and is such an amazing doctor i would never send my family to anyone else.

HEALER show details HEALER
Jun 21st, 2011

doctor bojrab was like an angel from heaven!!! He diagnosed my brain problem so accurately, it was like a miracle!

AWESOMEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details AWESOMEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. Bojrab healed me from my almost incurable brain tumor. He is amazing at what he does. He prayed for me before I went to surgery. He had incredible ease in getting my appointment done. There was a wait, but it was worth it. He diagnosed my problem very accuratley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible Healer show details Incredible Healer
Mar 20th, 2011

Dr. Bojrab accurately diagnosed my disease, followed up with my treatment in a personable manner, discussed my options and even checked in with me weekly to make sure I was responding well to treatment!

Dennis Bojrab Review show details Dennis Bojrab Review
Nov 28th, 2010

Incredible!! When researching Dr. Bojrab I found him to be a highly famous doctor, very well-known. He is very intelligent, but makes sure you understand, informing you about his opinions. He displays a genuine concern for his patients, balancing professionalism with a friendly and welcoming attitude. He is approachable and gave me the best option for my brain tumor. He is honest, humble and brilliant! I HIGHLY recommend him.

The best show details The best
by Wendy O on Mar 7th, 2010

this man gave me back my hearing. He put in implants that he designed and patented. He was horrified at what other doctors had done or hadnt done over the years! He is the best!