Dr. Dennis Bojrab MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 3rd, 2016
WORST DOCTOR EVER
Don't understand how this guy made it to the Top Docs list. He has zero bedside manner, misdiagnosed me, and is an all-around dummy. He walks around like his poop doesn't stink, but I have news for him. It's also very dangerous to be near him with his nose. That thing must constantly be growing from all his lies.

February 24th, 2016
I am actually a practicing physician myself who happens to be a patient of Dr. Bojrab. Dr. Bojrab has now been caring for me for over 20 years (I am now several years out from 2 surgeries and see him periodically for routine follow-up). Dr. Bojrab is a wonderful physician, but also a wonderful, caring person.

December 9th, 2015
Dr. Bojrab and his staff are wonderful, kind and excellent in what they do. I am truly grateful for Dr. Bojrab and his staff for the care they have and are giving me.

September 20th, 2015
Another Brilliant physician
Although it can be very hard to get an appointment with him for acute problems, he really is brilliant. I am in the medical community and and he has the reputation for being the best. I have been lucky enough to see him twice now and I see why. He is also very compassionate. He will sit down and look at you in the eyes and when he asks how you're doing, you know he genuinely cares. I'm 27, and I feel like he has that fatherly touch in his care, and it's very comforting. At the same time though, he is direct and thorough. He made sure to communicate with my neurologist and made sure my health care was being coordinated properly. And his staff is fantastic. You never feel like you're bothering them, they're always smiling, and they seem to genuinely care and go above and beyond to try and help you. The audiologist was great at explaining everything, and very professional, and I don't doubt any of the testing or examinations I got from his office.

February 25th, 2015
Refuse to come back to this office, this doctor was nothing but....He only spent about 5 mins with me and handed me a pamphlet saying I had to educate myself about my ears. I am 42 yrs old and know well enough about my hearing loss and don't need to "educate" myself. Then he jumps the gun saying about surgeries, tell me about low sodium diet and I told him I don't eat much salt and his reaction to me was "BULL" meaning he is calling me a liar to my face, told me he was going to give me a script for water pills, by the time I left I got no script and was told to make an appt for another test for VNG on another day. Long wait - at least 1.5 before I got to see the associate doctor. The nurse was not particular friendly either. She did my blood pressure over my sweatshirt instead of me taking my sleeve up when I asked politely to make it easier for her, she said No, just leave it. Associate spent more time w/ me than the actual doctor but still I am not coming back ever again to someone who has rude attitude. Office is also very disorganized as well I noticed in Royal Oak Location!

January 15th, 2015
WOW, COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR
Dr. Bojrab is the most intelligent, kind, compassionate and wonderful doctor I have ever met. Dr. Bojrab was the ONLY doctor who was able to properly diagnose me, and took time EVEN on weekends, HOLIDAYS and at the end of long days to check in with me, check with me to see how I was feeling and gauge how I was recovering. If that's not the most kind, sympathetic, compassionate doctor I have ever met. He was very concerned in making sure that I felt well and recovered properly to help my husband with our children. He explained my diagnosis with my husband and laid out all the options. He is SUCH an amazing human that is passionate about helping others and it is people like Dr. Bojrab that make the world a better place!!!!! HIGHEST OF RECOMMENDATIONS!

March 27th, 2014
Unsympathetic.

November 11th, 2013
Incredibly Smart Physician
Dr. Bojrab completely and accurately healed my complex diagnosis that 5 other docs couldn't. He was prompt, incredibly informative and took the time to answer all of my questions about my procedure. He came to visit me after my procedure to check on my healing and took the time to follow up and ensure that everything was good. He is an incredibly talented doctor, with an impressive amount of knowledge. He is the most friendly and patient man. He remembered to ask me about my daughter and made sure I understood absolutely everything. He is a godsend!

October 2nd, 2013
What a Lifesaver!
Dennis Bojrab cured my brain tumor that had a surviving rate of 5%!!!! He is a amazing doctor because he was very patient-friendly, exercised me surgery like it was no big deal, and he made me feel great! I would recommend this doctor for anyone.

September 5th, 2013
BEST DOCTOR EVER.
DR. BOJRAB IS THE MOST KIND, INTELLIGENT AND COMPASSIONATE MAN I HAVE HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF CALLING MY DOCTOR. HE SAVED MY HEARING!! I am a 23 year old female with no history of hearing loss, ear problems or loud music and I woke up one day with horrible pressure problems after a long international flight. I instantly panicked and made an appointment with Dr. Bojrab based on a recommendation. I now have my hearing back. Dr. Bojrab squeezed me in even though he was booked full and stayed late to see me. He had me take a very thorough hearing test (with an incredibly friendly staff member) and scheduled me for an electrodes test. He asked the staff to email him the results immediately and he called me that day to explain the results. He put me on a water pill and low sodium diet, and saw me exactly one week later to have my hearing tested and compared the results. During the interim he made himself available to my questions and concerns and spent time to accurately explain what had happened. DR. BOJRAB SAVED MY HEARING, MY HEARING HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RESTORED!!!

May 23rd, 2013
I am 20 years old and have had ear problems my whole life. Up until a year ago, the pain got worse and more frequent. My physician referred me to Dr. Bojrab. I cannot be more happy. After months and months of not having answers of what's wrong with me, he was able to give me a diagnosis, one that less than 6% of the population is diagnosed with. So yes, having a very rare disease, I was nervous and scared. He reassured me that he is specialized in this and does these surgeries all the time and promised me that he would fix me. And certainly, he kept his promise! Knowing how I was feeling, Dr. Bojrab made me feel at ease. Going into the surgery, I was very excited to finally be able to hear at maximum level again when everything would be finished! Entering the operation room, he greeted me with a warm smile saying, "We've been waiting on you, princess." I have never felt more welcomed by a surgeon in my life. If you need a doctor, I promise that Dr. Bojrab will give you the answers you need and will treat you as a person, and not just another patient with dollar signs written on their forehead.

April 15th, 2013
Dr. Bojrab is an UNBELIEVABLE DOCTOR! Best in the WORLD!
Being a young 20s something with a newly developed tinnitus syndroms, I was frustrated and devastated after going to many doctors with inaccurate diagnosis and the inability to continue my routine. I finally (thank goodness) was recommended to go to Dr. Bojrab, and I have never been so happy in my entire life. Dr. Bojrab's staff fit me into a sought after appointment after hearing me break down on the phone. Dr. Bojrab (before ever meeting me) agreed to come into the office BEFORE his earliest appointment to see me. He greeted me with a huge smile and began examinations and tests leading to the proper diagnosis. He followed up PERSONALLY - which was so kind because he sees over 100 patients a day, and informed me of different treatment options in a way I could understand. Because of this caring and brilliant doctor, my quality of life has increased and I can spend more time with my family, my kids and my wife. Dr. Dennis Bojrab is the best doctor in the entire world. Thank you Dr B!!