Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Bordan
Dr. Dennis Bordan, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bordan is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Glen Cove Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Bordan has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Dennis Bordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr. David Sammett
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi28
Dr. Tanuja Damani
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi14
Dr. Karen Szymanski
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Surgery
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi