A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bozarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Bozarth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bozarth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozarth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Surgical Hospital
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Bozarth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Bozarth practice?
- Dr. Dennis Bozarth has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Dennis Bozarth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .