A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Braun is Good. Dr. Braun has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Braun, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Female Urinary Incontinence and General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Braun practice?
Dr. Dennis Braun practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Braun, Dr. Dwight Braun, Dr. Sydney Braun, Dr. Dion Braun, Dr. Sidney Braun, Dr. Denis Braun