A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Braun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braun
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Braun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Braun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Braun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Braun MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Braun practice?
- Dr. Dennis Braun has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Braun practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.