A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Braun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braun
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Braun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Braun, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Braun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Braun MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Braun practice?
- Dr. Dennis Braun has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Braun practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.