Urologists
325 W Germantown Pike
Ste 100
Norristown, PA 19403
610-272-1881
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Violated instead of routine urologist visit?  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2014

During my visit to Dr. Braun a couple of weeks ago Dr. Braun was completely unprofessional. To make a long story short: I was waiting for Dr. Braun to arrive and when he did he arrived with no file on me and without a computer which would contain my file. Later you will find out this was done on purpose as his only goal is about to be revealed. I told him of my bladder condition and told him I had a record with his association. I even named some of the other doctors that I have seen in his association and he recognized both of them. A moment after telling him my condition and that I had a record at his practice he said for no reason "You aren't going to control how this meeting goes or tell me what to do and I can't do anything for you today because I don't have any of your records." I replied simply by saying that I would get my records sent to him not knowing that they were in the laptop that he was suppose to bring into the room with him. I found out that he had my records after I got home and called his practice with the information on the one doctor I had seen outside of his practice. The secretary told me not only did Dr. Braun have access to the record that I thought he didn't have access to but he had the records of the other 2 doctors that were in his practice as because they are in his practice they keep all records together in case you decide to see another urologist within the practice. Getting back to my urologist visit however: The next thing Dr. Braun did was ask me to drop my pants (this is after he told me he could not help me) and proceeded to examine my privates & then did a rectal exam as well. He then told me to leave the office and pay on the way out. After I got home and realized what had just happen to me: Dr. Braun had played with my private areas and violated me and told me he couldn't help me because he didn't have my records when he did and he knew it because he recognized the names of the other urologist that are in his practice that I mentioned I had seen in the past I felt nothing but violated by him & for some reason I had to feel that way not by choice but I also had to pay for it. So if you want a doctor who would do this to anyone don't go see Dr. Braun.

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2010

Dr. Braun is the best doctor ever.