Overall Review

2.9

March 24th, 2016
AVOID
He cancelled an appointment because he wanted to go on vacation. You do NOT schedule appointments and then renege at the last minute! It's completely unprofessional. Also even after test results are received at the office, you are not informed even 2 weeks after the lab report comes back (check the date on the report!!). You are forced to make a follow-up check up in order to receive your test results

January 8th, 2015
Sweetheart
Dr. Braun, does not by any means, violate any of his patient's. I have been coming to the practice for YEARS and have seen Dr. Braun every visit and he is the most kind-hearted physician I have seen in a specialty. The violation reviews are absolutely false. Whether he has your records or not, it is still his job to do a rectal exam, etc. He's a UROLOGIST, and that is one of the first things he is going to exam as a male patient. He has taken care of me for many years and I have not one complaint about him. Doctor's are humans too and sometimes when they're having a bad day, it may or may not show. But I love Dr. Braun! He's completely professional and intelligent. I would never listen or believe anyone who says they've been violated just because they had a bad experience with him; or anyone at that matter. He rocks!

January 2nd, 2015
Very disappointed in Dr. Braun's care.
Very poor pre-op/bedside manner.

January 28th, 2014
Violated instead of routine urologist visit?
During my visit to Dr. Braun a couple of weeks ago Dr. Braun was completely unprofessional. To make a long story short: I was waiting for Dr. Braun to arrive and when he did he arrived with no file on me and without a computer which would contain my file. Later you will find out this was done on purpose as his only goal is about to be revealed. I told him of my bladder condition and told him I had a record with his association. I even named some of the other doctors that I have seen in his association and he recognized both of them. A moment after telling him my condition and that I had a record at his practice he said for no reason "You aren't going to control how this meeting goes or tell me what to do and I can't do anything for you today because I don't have any of your records." I replied simply by saying that I would get my records sent to him not knowing that they were in the laptop that he was suppose to bring into the room with him. I found out that he had my records after I got home and called his practice with the information on the one doctor I had seen outside of his practice. The secretary told me not only did Dr. Braun have access to the record that I thought he didn't have access to but he had the records of the other 2 doctors that were in his practice as because they are in his practice they keep all records together in case you decide to see another urologist within the practice. Getting back to my urologist visit however: The next thing Dr. Braun did was ask me to drop my pants (this is after he told me he could not help me) and proceeded to examine my privates & then did a rectal exam as well. He then told me to leave the office and pay on the way out. After I got home and realized what had just happen to me: Dr. Braun had played with my private areas and violated me and told me he couldn't help me because he didn't have my records when he did and he knew it because he recognized the names of the other urologist that are in his practice that I mentioned I had seen in the past I felt nothing but violated by him & for some reason I had to feel that way not by choice but I also had to pay for it. So if you want a doctor who would do this to anyone don't go see Dr. Braun.

April 26th, 2010
Dr. Braun is the best doctor ever.