A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bresnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Bresnahan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bresnahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnahan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Bresnahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atchison Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Robert Bresnahan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Bresnahan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Bresnahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Bresnahan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.