A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Bresnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Bresnahan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresnahan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bresnahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Bresnahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnahan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Bresnahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atchison Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Robert Bresnahan MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Bresnahan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Bresnahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Bresnahan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.