A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Brunskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunskill
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Brunskill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Brunskill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunskill graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Brunskill has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Everett Brunskill MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Brunskill practice?
- Dr. Dennis Brunskill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Brunskill practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near McKeesport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See McKeesport Internists, McKeesport Hematologists, and McKeesport Oncologists.