Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Brunskill
Dr. Dennis Brunskill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in McKeesport, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology, Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brunskill is affiliated with Western Pennsylvania Hospital, UPMC Passavant Cranberry and Allegheny General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Brunskill has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dennis Brunskill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.09 mi18
Dr. James Withers
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.14 mi33
Dr. Sue Donahey
Pittsburgh, PA 0.15 mi34