Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
St Jude Heritage Medical Group
1950 Sunnycrest Dr
Ste 2800
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-992-5350
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

I had Dr. Buchanan as my obgyn for my 2nd pregnancy. He was seemed to rush the appointment and always was giving quick answers. The disssapointing experience I had with him was that right after he delivered my son, he dashed right out of the delivery room. He also did not ask my husband if he wanted to cut the baby's chord. Like I said, he was always in a dash.

|  Staff is curt & not patient friendly  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

This doctor is fantastic but extremey busy. He will answer any question you have, but is difficult to schedule.His staff was so rude the last time I was in, I switched doctors. The staff is only concerned with the numbers game and to get all their forms signed. Forget that the name on the sheet is an actual person.The office manager is almost impossible and not the right person in my opinion for this wonderful doctor,

|  mom  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2009

Dr. B was a nice man and knew his stuff. I never felt that he spent much time or took a personal interest in me or my pregnancy. My hubby and I actually timed a visit one time at 90 seconds - no kidding. I felt safe in his care, but largely ignored. Also, the wait times at his office could be horrid. If you want to in and out quickly, this is your doc.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Andrey Savov on Jun 20th, 2008

My wife and me had our pregnancy supervised and baby girl delivered by Dr. Buchanan and I basically have only praises for him. Of course, not all is perfect but he does stand out from the crowd. One advice for his prospective patients is have all your questions written down before the visit. He doesn't spend more than 5 minutes per visit unless you have questions for him to answer. By no means a bad thing, simply maximimum effectiveness. When you ask him he will always answer in great detail, so just be prepared to ask. The office has somewhat weird financial policies, but this is life.