Dr. Dennis Bullard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Bullard?

May 29th, 2017

Excellent doctor

Dr. Bullard was great-He really took the time to explain to me what was wrong with me and my options. He recommended a non-surgical treatment and I'm doing much better.

May 9th, 2017

BEST neurosurgeon anywhere...

If I ever have to move away from here, I'll always return to Raleigh for any additional surgery on my back!!! Nobody but Dr. Bullard will ever cut on my spine!

February 21st, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Very knowledgeable and excellent bedside manner.

August 9th, 2016

Dr. Dana was especially ridiculous. Every time he asked me how I was doing after surgery I told him the truth. I was doing lousy. And every time he followed up by saying it's not that bad. Now six months after surgery I am still in much pain and finally they are going to do a post up MRI. That's what I was told anyway but that was a week and a half ago and no one has gotten back to me yet.

July 11th, 2016

A five star Dr.

Dr. Bullard was one of the findest Dr"s . He explains everything so you can understand. I have had many friends to ask me who did my surgery? i was more than glad to tell them how much I really like him. I had my sugery about 5 weeks ago , the pain I wanting to go away did after his fine job, I know I have to have recovery time, I SEE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY. T.HANK YOU DR. BULLARD

May 30th, 2016

Not so great!

I was told that I was having same day surgery and ended up in hospital for 4 days. There's been absolutely no follow up with Dr.Bullard, only with Dana. Dana is a nice guy but jokes a lot instead of answering my questions. I felt like just a number. I'm in so much pain and I'm not going to a pain clinic. My current neurologist questioned the surgery that I received. I suggest everyone do their due diligence and get a second opinion. Also, the wait time for appointments is disgusting. Glad this is no longer my doctor.

April 15th, 2016

Very good doctor

April 12th, 2016

The wait time is bad for most of my visits but I have been well satisfied with my treatment and follow ups. The office staff and the PA has been wonderful. Dr. Bullard may seem short but he tells it to you straight and for me, I like that. Definitely have recommended and will do so in the future. I feel like my health is a priority with Dr. Bullard as well as his staff.

April 6th, 2016

Cervical Spine Reconstruction Twice

I have been most fortunate to have met Dr Bullard MD, FACS. 1994 Dr. Bullard performed a 3 level fusion with decompression of the spinal cord. Cleaned truncated nerve root sleeves. Saved me from being a quadriplegic. After this surgery I felt fantastic! Zero pain after surgery. Unfortunately, in 2011 I required another surgery. Due to spondylithesis and an existing myelopathy. Before this surgery my pain level was a 10. Next day after surgery "0" pain. My personal opinion is, Dr Bullard MD FACS is the best Neurosurgeon in the world!! I hope if I ever need surgery in the future, Dr Bullard MD would be the Dr to perform the procedure! I believe his knowledge, skills & talents are the very best! Dr Bullard is a gentleman, explains the issue presented before him from X-rays, MRI or CT-Scan. He is excellent at explaining the condition and what needs to be done for the best results. I definitely feel blessed to be a patient of Dr. Bullard MD FAC.

April 5th, 2016

Patient

My visit to Dr. Bullard's office was very pleasant. He and his staff were very positive and caring. I look forward to my next visit and treatment. Thanks, Dr. Bullard and staff.

February 9th, 2016

Dr. Bullard accurately diagnosed my issue and recommended proper care to my doctor.

January 20th, 2015

Wrong Diagnosis

This doctor has no concern for workman's comp patients.