Neurological Surgeons

1540 Sunday Dr
Ste 214
Raleigh, NC 27607
919-235-0222
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Five stars  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

Very pleasant. Excellent doctor and surgeon. Found my real problem after going to multiple doctors and physical therapists for over two years.

|  Great Job!!!!!  |  show details
by Jo Ann Daughtry on Apr 4th, 2013

Thank the good Lord and Dr Bullard and his staff for helping me one year ago!!!!!! I was in terrable pain and as soon as I woak up from surg. my pain was gone!! Not only that; but about four wks later I won a hoola hoop contest at my 50th class reunion!! Thanks for a great Job Dr. Bullard

|  Office canceled Appt.  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

My nephew was in horrible pain, we called on Tuesday and got an appt. for Thursday. My nephew can't move his neck or arm at this point. At 4pm on Wednesday afternoon we get a call that Dr. Bullard canceled all his appt. I guess for two weeks, at 4pm I worked like a dog to get my nephew another doctor but by the time we got everything processed the offices had closed for the day and we could not get an appointment confirmed. If Triangle Neuro had called us at noon today we might have been able to get him in with another doctor before 5pm. My nephew now spends another day in agony. The ER's don't help either, they can only do very little to help! We will not be calling Dr. Bullard back!

|  Office canceled Appt.  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

|  The BEST doctor and team I could have hoped for.  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

I suffered from Spondylolisthesis and had intense right leg pain. I visited 2 neurosurgeons, an orthopedic surgeon and a chiropractor. It was obvious that I needed surgery by all, but it wasn't until I walked into Dr. Bullard's office that I felt the full confidence that he and his excellent team would help me. The office staff is friendly and efficient, his PA Dana Johnson is superlative and both he Dr Bullard spent tons of time with me to explain the problem, procedure they would use to fix it, hospital time, recuperation time, etc. After my 6 hours on the surgery table the results were perfect. I'm now in alignment for the first time in 35 years, have no more pain in my leg and can walk again. The follow up visits feel like I'm seeing old friends that care about me and genuinely want me in tip top shape.Dr. Dennis Bullard and his team are the best in the Raleigh triangle area!

|  Incredible, Brilliant, Caring Doctor on the Cutting Edge  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Bullard performed surgery on my lumbar spine for ruptured discs -- in 2003 and 2009. I cannot say enough about his skill as a surgeon and his compassion as a doctor. He is absolutely on the cutting edge of spinal surgery. I had fusion of L4/L5 L5/S1 in Nov 2009 and by June 2010 I was hiking 10 miles in the mountains and virtually pain free for the first time in 8 years. This is a difficult surgery, but my terrific outcome is, I believe, a testament to Dr. Bullard.

|  5 Level Cervical Fusion  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

April 2006 Dr. Bullard had to remove C2,3,4,5,and 6. C2 was pinching the spinal cord and I was in danger of my breathing being cutoff. Great trouble walking and with the use of my hands. I had just moved here from New England and my MD's there were adamant that surgery was needed ASAP. Dr. Bullared saved my life and I have good range of motion and mobility. I do not lift anything heavy and leave some chores to others but my life is full with normal activities thanks to his expertise. He did an amazing job and I am enjoying my like thanks to his excellent care.

|  He did a great job!  |  show details
by Charles Fisher on Oct 9th, 2009

Dr Bullard performed back surgery on me at Rex Hospital. He did a great job! He fused my back at L4-5. I have had some pain since the last surgery, but overall I can do just about anything I want in life. Thanks Dr. Bullard.

|  Good not God-Like  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2009

His promise of relief, while truthful, was a bit overstated. I'm in better condition now than before my ACDF but I am not as well as Dr. Bullard said I would be despite following all post-op PT regimes etc.

|  Cervical C5 C6 C7  |  show details
by Sharon on Aug 11th, 2008

Can't say enough about the care and a wonderful Doctor...Thanks