A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Buono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Buono, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buono graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Buono has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Buono DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Buono practice?
- Dr. Dennis Buono has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Buono practices Family Medicine near Port Clinton, OH.
See Port Clinton Family Physicians.