A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis C Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Carter practice?
- Dr. Dennis Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Carter practices Family Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Eagleville, TN.
See Murfreesboro Family Physicians.