A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Gray, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Washington
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Cherry Hill
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Gray practice?
Dr. Dennis Gray practices Anesthesiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Gray, Dr. Denny Gray, Dr. Deon Gray, Dr. Dion Gray, Dr. Dwight Gray, Dr. Sid Gray