Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis King
Dr. Dennis King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vero Beach, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. King is affiliated with Apple Rehab Watertown, Watertown CT, Waterbury Extended Care Facility, Inc., Watertown CT and Oakcliff Convalescent Home, Inc., Waterbury CT. Dr. King has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis King has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dennis King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.
Dr. Annetta Alexander
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Vero Beach, FL 0 mi8
Dr. Robert Schlamowitz
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Vero Beach, FL 0.34 mi35
Dr. Alan Rosenbaum
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Vero Beach, FL 0.49 mi29