A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Colby Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Dennis Smith has 13 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lemoore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corcoran, CA and Hanford, CA.
See Lemoore Primary Care Doctors.