A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Caffery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Caffery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caffery
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Caffery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Caffery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caffery graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caffery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Hopedale Medical Complex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Caffery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Caffery practice?
- Dr. Dennis Caffery has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Caffery practices Family Medicine near Hopedale, IL.
See Hopedale Family Physicians.