A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Caffery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Caffery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caffery
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caffery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Caffery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caffery graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caffery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Hopedale Medical Complex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Caffery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Caffery practice?
- Dr. Dennis Caffery has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Caffery practices Family Medicine near Hopedale, IL.
See Hopedale Family Physicians.