A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Caffery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Caffery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Caffery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caffery graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caffery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Hopedale Medical Complex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Caffery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Caffery practice?
- Dr. Dennis Caffery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Caffery practices Family Medicine near Hopedale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT.
See Hopedale Primary Care Doctors.