A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cardone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cardone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cardone, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardone graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cardone has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis A Cardone DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Cardone practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cardone has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Cardone practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See New York Primary Care Doctors and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.