A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cardone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cardone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cardone, MD, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardone graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cardone has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Cardone practice?
Dr. Dennis Cardone practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Fort Myers, FL.
See New York Family Physicians, New York Orthopedic Surgeons, New York Pediatric Surgeons, New York Sports Medicine Doctors, and New York Pediatricians.