A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cardone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cardone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cardone, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardone graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cardone has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Cardone practice?
Dr. Dennis Cardone practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Fort Myers, FL.
See New York Family Physicians.