A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cardone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cardone is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardone
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cardone, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardone graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cardone has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis A Cardone DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Cardone practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cardone has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Cardone practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors and New York Family Physicians.