A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cardriche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cardriche is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cardriche, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardriche graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cardriche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Anthony Cardriche MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Cardriche practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cardriche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Cardriche practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Vero Beach Emergency Physicians and Vero Beach Internists.