A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- UAB Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Dale Carr DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Carr practice?
- Dr. Dennis Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Carr practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Birmingham Dentists.