A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Casciato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Casciato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casciato
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casciato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Casciato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casciato graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Casciato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Albert Casciato MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Casciato practice?
- Dr. Dennis Casciato has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Casciato practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists, Tarzana Hematologists, and Tarzana Oncologists.