A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cassidy, Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cassidy, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Cassidy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Cassidy MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cassidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Cassidy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.