A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cassidy, Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cassidy, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Cassidy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Cassidy MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cassidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Cassidy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.