Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Cassidy
Dr. Dennis Cassidy, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Cassidy is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Tampa General Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Cassidy has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Dennis Cassidy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Muhammad Saeed Malik
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Francisco Cardona
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Peter Wassmer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi32