A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cavallaro, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavallaro graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cavallaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavallaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cavallaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Cavallaro practice?
Dr. Dennis Cavallaro practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Cavallaro, Dr. Denny Cavallaro, Dr. Deon Cavallaro, Dr. Dion Cavallaro, Dr. Dwight Cavallaro, Dr. Sid Cavallaro