A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cebul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cebul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cebul, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cebul graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cebul has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Cebul MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Cebul practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cebul has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Cebul practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Reynoldsburg, OH.
See Westerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.