A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis F Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Dennis Chang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Chang practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Arcadia Family Physicians.