A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis F Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Dennis Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Chang practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Family Physicians.