Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

what a shame show details what a shame
Aug 27th, 2015

This practice has two doctors. Dennis Chang and Philip Peng. I have been a loyal patient for many years, but unfortunately they allow a horrible office manager, Ellie, to ruin their practice. I cannot take any more contact with her and I am leaving the practice. I have had to contact Health Care Partners and Blue Shield Insurance a dozen times about her total lack of cooperation. She is unethical, inflexible and will only do what she feels like doing. The rest of the staff is nice along with the doctors but you don't want any contact with her. She has now decided to break the law and refuses to forward my medical records to my new doctor. I don't know if the doctors are aware of this behavior, I hope not, but I will not stop to gain my lawful rights to my records. I hope these doctors will take a better look at this woman and her unconscionable actions before their reputation is hurt beyond repair.

Very Caring Doctor show details Very Caring Doctor
Apr 18th, 2009

Dr. Chang spends more time with patients than any other doctor I have ever been to. My only complaint, he has never (in 2 years) given my wife or I a complete physical exam. He seems to rely entirely on lab tests and referrals. In that time period we have never had to disrobe. He also stresses his 24/7 availability.