A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Chernin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Chernin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chernin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chernin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chernin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saline Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Karl Chernin MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis K. Chernin practice?
- Dr. Dennis Chernin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Chernin practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors and Ann Arbor Internists.