A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Chernin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Chernin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chernin
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chernin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saline Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Karl Chernin MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis K. Chernin practice?
- Dr. Dennis Chernin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Chernin practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors and Ann Arbor Internists.