Dr. Dennis Chugh MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Buffalo, NY

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Chugh to any of my friends or family. He was courteous and professional, considerate of my time and expenses. He made me feel confidant and comfortable in a difficult situation. This was only my first visit but Dr. Chugh is definately now " My Cardiologist " !

July 25th, 2016
Went to Dr. Chug in A-fib. Set me up that day for ablation surgery which fixed the problem immediately. Dr. Chug knows what he's doing, period.

May 23rd, 2016
Diagnosed my heart problem right away and had the proceed performed right away correct my heart problem quickly and effecitently- very happy with Dr. Chugh, will recommend

May 1st, 2016
I am a 59 year old male referred to Dr, Chugh by my primary due to a low heart rate. He lowered my blood pressure medication perhaps set too high by other cardiac physicians. He was also blunt with me about my being overweight and challenged me to get it under control. In only a few months I have reduced my weight over 30 lbs. and my blood pressure/heart rate look fine. He essentially gave me a wake up call, am thankful, and give him a high recommendation.

April 26th, 2016
My Life in the Hands of Dr. Dennis B. Chugh, WNY
Dr. Chugh is thorough, astute, patient oriented and patient. He has provided all of my cardiology concerns post by-pass surgery for 16 years. I am totally satistied with his practice, having followed him from his previous association. My wife also puts her cardiac health maintaince in his skilled hands. I recommend Dr. Chugh to everyone.

March 14th, 2016
he treats you with respect, and addresses my condition in a way a layman can understand,I have been a patient for 14 years and feel lucky that my primary care Dr referred me to him.

March 12th, 2016
Dr. Chugh has been my doctor for over ten years and I would highly recommend him. He is very courteous and listens to any concerns I may have. He is very professional and communicates any issues in a way I can understand. Check-ups are thorough and accurate. Also the staff is very friendly and helpful.

March 9th, 2016
Great 1st Experience
Quick appointment almost the next day. Exceptional service. Great friendly staff. Tests conducted on-site. Girls were great.

December 16th, 2015
Thanks for taking care of me
I've seeing Dr. Chugh for many years. He has always been straight forward and concerned. I have always felt his concern and honesty with all his advice and treatments.

December 9th, 2015
Thank You.
I am able to write this review today because Dr. Chugh probably saved my life. I was not feeling well but didn't realize the extent of my illness. He discovered the problem and treated it. In life you dodge the bullets everyday. Dr. Chugh got me out of the way of one heading right toward me. Thanks for keeping me going. That's what good doctors do.

November 20th, 2015
An excellent cardiologist. I have always appreciated his care, his willingness to listen, and his thoroughness in resolving my heart health issues.

November 18th, 2015