A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Clements is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Day Care
- Haemophilus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clements has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Alfred Clements MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Clements practice?
- Dr. Dennis Clements has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Clements practices Pediatrics near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians.