A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cleri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cleri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleri
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Cleri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cleri, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleri graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cleri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Jersey City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis James Cleri FACP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Cleri practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cleri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Cleri practices Infectious Disease near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Trenton Infectious Disease Doctors.