A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cleri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cleri, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleri graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cleri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Jersey City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis James Cleri FACP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Cleri practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cleri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Cleri practices Infectious Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Infectious Disease Doctors.