Dr. Dennis Connolly Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Connolly?

August 7th, 2016

I've visited Dr. Connolly at Linc Care in the past, and was also pleased on this visit. I needed stitches after an accident and had no scarring afterwards. It was clear how I should care for the wound.

October 23rd, 2013

Happy with my visit, informative

I visited LincCare at 40th and Old Cheney, and was happy with the experience. My son had sprained his finger badly after falling off his bike, and Dr. Connolly helped us out. My son liked him, and he helped us understand what had happened and what we should avoid while he healed. I'd visit again. There is no follow up at LincCare, that's for your primary physician.

September 24th, 2013

No Bedside Manner

I personally do not care for Dr. Connolly. He comes off as very arrogant and accusatory. My daughter and I were unfortunately in contact with him recently at LincCare because my daughter had a terrible barky cough. He asked me what I had given for the cough and I indicated nothing because I thought it was just drainage. He looked at me like I was a terrible mother. He spent maybe thirty seconds examining her and two minutes explaining how the respiratory system works. He talked to me like I was stupid. I just don't care for his arrogance. He acts like patients are wasting his time. Maybe he shouldn't be in the urgent care business.

April 4th, 2013

Never go to link care

Horrible experience ... I was treated horribly, diagnosed wrong, and he acted like an arrogant a $$ . All he did was refer me to my normal physician. Well the only reason I went to linc care was b.c i was sick outside of normal hours. I would have gotten better care from webmd

January 24th, 2013

This MD did nothing for my care, nor did he give me a suggestion to what I could do before I could see my primary care physician. He had very poor bedside manner and carried an attitude with me through my visit. Before stepping into the Linc Care he works for, check to see if he is the physician that night. If so, receive care elsewhere. Being an RN myself, patient care and satisfaction is of utmost concern. I would NEVER see or suggest him to anyone, let alone work for or with him.

December 27th, 2014