A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cope is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cope, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cope graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cope has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Wesley Cope MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Cope practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cope has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Cope practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.