A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cornfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cornfield is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornfield
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cornfield, MD is board certified in Hematology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornfield graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cornfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis B Cornfield MD is a male Hematologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Cornfield practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cornfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Cornfield practices Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Hematologists and Allentown Pathologists.