A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cornfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cornfield is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cornfield, MD is board certified in Hematology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornfield graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cornfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis B Cornfield MD is a male Hematologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Cornfield practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cornfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Cornfield practices Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Hematologists and Allentown Pathologists.