A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Costa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Costa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Costa graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Costa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis James Costa MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Costa practice?
- Dr. Dennis Costa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Costa practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Oncologists.