Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Dont Go See Him. show details Dont Go See Him.
Jan 10th, 2015

I felt Dr. Costa was too bored to care about. It was hard to get any information from him, his laziness in following up with treatment prevented me from going back to school, and I felt alone and abandon in my treatment. I have never felt a lack of compassion from any human being, let alone a doctor.

Apr 29th, 2014

I don't believe dr costa speaks Spanish as this states.

No longer taking care of our family member! show details No longer taking care of our family member!
Nov 25th, 2013

Doctor was always rushing around and lost our complete trust in him. We had to go to another Oncologist who is saving our family member and is being 100% honest with us!

Dr. Costa is our Guardian Angel show details Dr. Costa is our Guardian Angel
Aug 3rd, 2012

We owe my husband's life to him, he has taken care of my husband twice now. The first time, my husband was told by another doctor that nothing was wrong with the lump on his neck, but our primary Dr. Bobby Chu, send my husband to have x-rays, scans and then called Dr. Costa to see him, a biopsy was done and my husband had Hopkins Lymphoma, Cancer of the lymph nodes. He had been living with Cancer in his lymph node for a year. Dr. Costa was one of the doctors I met while working at the medical records dept. All my the girls working with me, told me he was the best to have as a doctor if you ever had any kind of Cancer. He would come in to sign charts and stay deep into the night to finish, or visit with his patients. He is the best. He looks so serious, but he is a kind person and serious about the well being of his patients. What he says is the truth and he will tell you what needs to be done. He is our Guardian Angel. Thank you so much Dr. Costa. Oh, this pasted week, my husband has been treated by Dr. Bobby Chu, our other Guardian Angelo, and by our Dr. Costa for low platelets in my husband's blood, this team of doctors have taken care of my husband again, God has given us these two wonderful special doctors and we feel so blessed.

Apr 26th, 2012

I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Costa. He is kind and compassionate...

Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Costa is very respected Dr. He has always taken his time with me and answered all of my questions. I will continue to see him. I feel safe in his care.

Aug 13th, 2010

Felt that Dr. Costa was too busy and toorushed to give any quality care to his patients.