Dr. Dennis Costa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Costa?

A wonderful involved doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Costa saved my life by knowing what to do ans how to achieve it.

Just one of the best physicians all around!!

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Dr. Costa is one of the most attentive and hard working physicians that I know. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring and I have never seen any doctor spending as much time with patients to answer their questions and take care of them as much as Dr. Costa does. He genuinely cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to help them. God bless you Dr. Costa.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Costa for about three years now. He has taken very good care of me during this time and most of all....he listens to what I have to say (and he remembers). He is always willing to spend the time that is needed for me to have a full understanding of my current condition and what options are available to me. He gives his opinions, but the final decisions are mine. A totally perfect doctor to have, at a less than perfect time!!

Dont Go See Him.

Posted on January 11th, 2015

I felt Dr. Costa was too bored to care about. It was hard to get any information from him, his laziness in following up with treatment prevented me from going back to school, and I felt alone and abandon in my treatment. I have never felt a lack of compassion from any human being, let alone a doctor.

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I don't believe dr costa speaks Spanish as this states.

No longer taking care of our family member!

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Doctor was always rushing around and lost our complete trust in him. We had to go to another Oncologist who is saving our family member and is being 100% honest with us!

Dr. Costa is our Guardian Angel

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

We owe my husband's life to him, he has taken care of my husband twice now. The first time, my husband was told by another doctor that nothing was wrong with the lump on his neck, but our primary Dr. Bobby Chu, send my husband to have x-rays, scans and then called Dr. Costa to see him, a biopsy was done and my husband had Hopkins Lymphoma, Cancer of the lymph nodes. He had been living with Cancer in his lymph node for a year. Dr. Costa was one of the doctors I met while working at the medical records dept. All my the girls working with me, told me he was the best to have as a doctor if you ever had any kind of Cancer. He would come in to sign charts and stay deep into the night to finish, or visit with his patients. He is the best. He looks so serious, but he is a kind person and serious about the well being of his patients. What he says is the truth and he will tell you what needs to be done. He is our Guardian Angel. Thank you so much Dr. Costa. Oh, this pasted week, my husband has been treated by Dr. Bobby Chu, our other Guardian Angelo, and by our Dr. Costa for low platelets in my husband's blood, this team of doctors have taken care of my husband again, God has given us these two wonderful special doctors and we feel so blessed.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Costa. He is kind and compassionate...

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Dr. Costa is very respected Dr. He has always taken his time with me and answered all of my questions. I will continue to see him. I feel safe in his care.

Posted on August 14th, 2010

Felt that Dr. Costa was too busy and toorushed to give any quality care to his patients.

Posted on August 6th, 2017