Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Costakos
Dr. Dennis Costakos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Costakos is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System La Crosse, Fairmont Medical Center and Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System. Dr. Costakos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Costakos has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dennis Costakos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.
Dr. Jose Yuvienco
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Christina Ross
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi10
Dr. Peter Tebben
Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi19