A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Edward Cramer DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Cramer practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cramer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Cramer practices Neurological Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See Riverside Neurological Surgeons.